Jason Mundok has been planning, designing, developing and deploying custom business applications for his clients since 2000. He is a certified FileMaker developer with extensive experience helping clients from a wide variety of industries design solutions, streamline business processes, and increase productivity. New to FileMaker? FileMaker is a custom database platform for Mac, Windows, iPad, and iPhone. FileMaker has been a valuable information management tool across business, government, and educational industries for more than 30 years.
If you are looking for help developing a custom business solution for your organization, Jason is your guy. He believes that creating and nurturing strong client relationships is the foundation for a successful project. For Jason, this begins with open and honest communication to create a collaborative environment. In order to facilitate this communication, he utilizes a framework which includes the following components:
- Feature Planning – collaboratively create a list of what you would like to do with the system or what you will expect the system to do automatically
- Release Planning – define the project timeline and establish all project logistics such as meeting schedules, communication channels, and expectations
- Development Cycles – plan, create, test, and review a subset of features and provide budget and status updates every two weeks
- Beta Testing – move the system into your environment for authentic user testing
- Deployment – convert your data and roll the system into production
Combining this framework and the FileMaker database platform, Jason has successfully completed numerous projects over the past 18 years. His projects have ranged from small business solutions on up to creative applications for billion dollar corporations.
In addition to Jason’s work experience, he has had numerous opportunities to write and speak about developing custom business applications and managing development projects. Jason has presented around the United States and has written for several publications. These opportunities include publication in FileMaker Advisor Magazine, speaking engagements at national FileMaker Developer Conferences, and seminar presentations in New York City and Philadelphia.
To find out more about how Jason can help your business create solutions, streamline processes, and create solutions he can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone at 717-606-2992.